Friday, January 8, 2010

Introductions

Ich bin DJ Van Draken. Thanks for visiting my first blog! I love reading feedback, so do not hestitate to comment. I'm in my mid-20s, and I am a newschool DeeJay. I love mixing music of all genres, as long as it has a good rhythm. Just because you dislike a certain music genre doesn't mean you'll dislike the mix. I will get more into that later. Just be happy it's Friday!

I'm inspired by german heritage and european dragon tales... hence my name. I love the grace, power, and mystery of the dragon. Similarly, I love the shroud of the unknown, the mystery of a cloaked wanderer... the shadow of a figure unseen. It's the mystery that I like so much.

Mixing is not my career; DJing is just an interest of mine. In the future, I'd like to host music entertainment at local events in Jacksonville. For now, I'm keeping to the dragon's den. Until another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment